March 30, 2012

This picture is very special to me. 
This year for Bible we are studying the names of Jesus. Every two weeks we memorize a new Scripture and put it on our poster. This week we worked on Colossians 1:18, "And he is the head of the body, the church". David came to me with this picture of Jesus and described it in detail. He shared with me a few of these details.He told me that Jesus is wearing boots to be able to protect his feet. He has a sword to fight off the bad guys and protect us. He has a belt and continued to depict every detail about this picture to me. It brought to my mind the details regarding the Armor of God. I am so thankful for our time learning the Scriptures and being able to take the time during homeschooling to have these precious and beautiful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment