January 1, 2014

A New Year-A New Do!

This year will bring many changes for the Orr household. We began 2013 with news of a baby and my failing health. As we progressed into 2013, we endeavored on a journey north of Maryland into Pennsylvania where we welcomed a baby girl into our lives. As we prepared to head back south, our northern visit was extended until 2014 when Andrew headed back to DC and the kids and I stay here in PA. As I was sitting down pondering over 2013 and reflecting on 2014 I began taking note of my goals and one of them is to take a picture each day. My goal is to not only improve as a photographer but also to have a memory caught on "film" of my life and my emotions each day. I want to capture my kids growing up and so 2014 will begin my blog again.  So welcome on this journey that I honestly have no idea where we will end up at this time next year! :)


Sarah Jane Orr
four months old
"Nice and clean Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment